Harambe was lost, but not forgotten. In commemoration of the dominant beast, Harambee was born!
Harambee is designed around 3in props and 20mm flight controllers to provide the most compact, clean build, under a 3d printed pod. (oh yeah, and its under 250g AUW with a 850mah 4s battery)
- 1407 and 1306 motor mounting on an stretched RaceFlight style arm configuration spinning 3in props. (Stretched/Long in Pitch)
- 20mm Flight Controller mounting
- 46g Frame weight including hardware. Easy to build < 250g AUW
- Pod is 3d printed out of TPU or PCTPE (Nylon blended with TPE). TPU colors are listed, PCTPE prints off white, but is great for dying any color with RIT dye. Custom TPU color schemes are available upon request. Please add a note to the order with color scheme from available colors in dropdown.
- Arms designed for minimal drag and prop wash - increased agility, responsiveness, and speed while retaining robustness/strength in arm design
- Designed and analyzed for minimal to no stress risers
- Designed to tilt HS1177, Runcam Swift, and Foxeer cameras up to 70degrees directly mounted to the inside of the pod. (optional hole for bracket mounting if preferred for smaller cameras)
- Motor protection in all the right places while maintaining minimalist design
- 3mm thick frame plate
- Fits full size vTx, as well as stackable 20mm mounting vTx's
- 3d printed arm booties shown in some pictures not included - available in accessories